Wednesday, November 18, 2009

America's Next Top Model: Cycle 13

Nicole:

Laura:

Jennifer:

Sundai (Eliminated):

Erin:

This was the episode from 2 weeks ago and I will be posting this photo shoot and the one from last week. The finale comes on tonight on The CW. Not in my opinion, i ordered these photos from best to worst. Nicole is bi-far the best. While i disliked Sundai's attitude, I did think the judges made the wrong choice this week. Eris had a horrible picture this week. Erin was a favorite of mine from the beginning, until she came falling down, and this was her crashing point. I like Jennifer's photo here except for her logs. This may sound strange but her legs are too muscular. Sundai's photo this week was not amazing, but I liked the formation of her body. Anyways, tune into the finale tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment