Wednesday, March 17, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Review: Top 12


(^My Top 3 This Week^)
Well this week was a bit depressing. No one did very well. I'll start with the boys, Michael Lynch sounded exactly the same as he did last week, and the week before that, and the week before that.. He always sounds the same. I don't really like him, but I do think he is nice. Once again, Casey James and Lee Dwyze were simply repulsive. Casey was so forgettable, and Lee just mumbled his way through the song. Aaron Kelly did pretty well, and he was my 4th favorite. If her was older, I wouldn't be a fan, but for a 16 year old he is good. Andrew Garcia was just bad. He is never good. Tim Urban was actually not bad. He has been improving, and I hope he doesn't go home too soon.
Now for the girls, Didi Benami did so good! She has improved so much, and I'm so into it! Lacey Brown wasn't quite as good as last week, but she still did really good. I still love her.. even though she went home. Crystal Bowersox sounded even worse than normal! Who knew it was possible? Katie Stephens did alright, but she is still a bit forgettable. I really want her to hit it out of the park! I am still a fan. Paige Miles didn't sound amazing, but after I heard about her condition, I thought she did really good! Siobhan Magnus was okay, but her famous "scream" wasn't what they crack it up to be. I just can't call myself a fan because I just don't really like her voice. Also, Ke$ha did alright. Haha, I just thought it was funny how they changed the lyrics so much! I do love the song "Blah Blah Blah" that she preformed.

Ke$ha performing "Blah Blah Blah"

No comments:

Post a Comment