Friday, April 16, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Review: Top 9 Part 2


First of all, Adam & Brooke did good! The only thing I hated from the performances was Justin Gaston.. he sucks! On the contestants though, Crystal Bowersox (who almost left, by choice, last week) did her norm. It didn't completely suck but I didn't love her. Katie Stevens went home this week.. which I don't think should have happened. Not yet anyways. Siobhan Magnus also went home this week, oh wait! No, that was just in my dream. Michael Lynch did pretty well, not fantastic but not bad. Casey James & Lee Dwyze did horrible. Aaron Kelly did alright. I don't like him anymore, but I don't hate him. Andrew Garcia actually did go home & I'm glad. Last, Tim Urban sounded like himself, haha. I don't hate him anymore, he is actually kinda good.


Adam Lambert "Whataya Want From Me"

Brooke White Ft. Justin Gaston "If I Can Dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment