Friday, March 5, 2010

Update: Lady GaGa News

I love Lady GaGa, but I am so ready to see the "Telephone" music video. It continues to get pushed back, but this is said to be the final delay. It was set to premiere on Monday on Vivo, but it has been pushed back. Lady GaGa's official site will have the date shortly, and I will post it when I find out. In other news, Lady GaGa's tour is rumored to be put on a DVD in 3D. This is not a definite release, but GaGa told a fan at a meet & greet in Europe after a concert that she plans to release it. I really hope that rumor is true, but I can't be sure until I have official news. Also, the picture to your right is from the "Telephone" music video.
UPDATE: Lady GaGa Ft. Beyonce's "Telephone" music video will premiere exclusively on E! on Thursday @ 11:30/10:30 c. See the video here.
[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment